Business Analyst for Financial Services/Automotive
Fortech is looking to add a Business Analyst, with experience in the Financial Services/Automotive business area, to its growing team in Iasi.
You will be involved in defining requirements for a big automotive project used for selling cars (rates/leasing). Your main role will be to take part in analyzing and defining the selling flow for different types of clients in different countries from the GUI to the back-end.
You will take part in different flows like defining specifications for an online car calculator (filter cars and calculate rates), GUI for configuring the application and internal applications.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you will work with our partner and our development team.
Valid Until:31 August 2017
- Ensure requirements Management: Analyze and clarify requirement documents from/with our customer
- Write functional business specifications with UML (experience with Enterprise Architect is nice to have)
- Prepare and attend workshops with our customer
- Work together with the team leads, senior developers and clients to define the business specifications
- Frequent on-site client visits
- Offer support during implementation
- Detailed process knowledge within the Financial Services/Automotive business area
- Good knowledge of individual software development regarding methods and processes
- Good technical understanding of software applications
- Knowledge in documentation based on analytical and methodical techniques
- Experience in preparation of functional requirements/specifications
- English skills (Advanced level, C1)
- Ability to work closely with software development staff
Desired/ Preferred skills:
- Good presentation and moderation skills as well as a confident and professional attitude
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of German
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits. Also, we offer training regarding our customer’s and Fortech’s IT processes.