Business Intelligence Developer
Fortech is looking to add a Business Intelligence Developer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will work closely with our development team and our customer that operates in the business of selling clothing to consumer retail stores. The client controls the design, manufacturing, delivery of the clothing.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle, developing BI and data warehouse strategy.
Valid Until:31 May 2017
- Build data transformations with SSIS including importing data from files, moving data from one database platform to another
- Help build star schema data marts
- Work effectively to create stored procedures and packages to support and enhance business objectives
- SQL Server Development of complex SQL code including queries, triggers, stored procedures, tables, creating views, constraints, and functions
- Strong SSIS and ETL/ELT development experience
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, as well as skills in SQL query design and development
- Knowledge of writing complex stored procedures
- Knowledge and experience working with large volumes of data
- SQL Server experience
- Experience with SSRS
- Experience with SSAS cube (structure and processing) review/optimization/debugging
- Experience with BI Tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Good command of English
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.