IT Consultants for Automotive Industry
Fortech is looking to add two experienced IT Consultants to its team in Cluj Napoca or Iasi.
In this role, you will be focused on the competent advice of our customers concerning the IT processes of the used vehicle business and assistance in the creation of individual software solutions for our customers. The project consists of an application for the automotive aftermarket businesses. Its main scope is to manage post-guarantee requests from car buyers, allowing car dealers to directly communicate with the manufacturer in order to manage service requests in a timely and efficient manner. Our client is an important IT solutions provider and integrator from Germany. It provides enterprise software solutions for one of the largest car manufacturers in the world.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you will be a liaison between our partner and our development team.
This role requires strong knowledge in the automotive industry and preferably knowledge of Business Process Modelling, Unified Modelling Language.
Location:Cluj Napoca, Iasi
Valid Until:15 March 2017
- Requirements analysis, technical coordination and workshops with the customer
- Functional solution design
- Functional and technical documentation (requirement, design, specification, test)
- Requirements management in the development process
- Coordination of development team within agile methods (SCRUM, XP)
- Act as a trusted advisor for our customers relating to process improvements, specifications and requirements
- Coordination and execution of acceptance tests with the customer
- Detailed process knowledge within automotive sector
- Very good knowledge of individual software development regarding methods and processes as well as a good understanding about modern IT architectures of web-based business applications
- Knowledge in documentation based on analytical and methodical techniques and experience in preparation of functional requirements/ specification sheet are required
- Practical experience and a good knowledge in technical use of object-oriented analysis and applicable modeling methods
- IT background is required
- English skills (Advanced level, C1)
Desired/ preferred skills:
- Good presentation and moderation skills as well as a confident and professional attitude
- Practical experience within agile IT-development
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of German
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.