DevOps Engineer for Fashion and Home Décor Projects
Fortech is looking to add an Experienced DevOps Engineer to its development team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will work on a complex retail solution. The project targets retail companies from the USA that wish to improve their online shopping user experience and to increase their sales volume through intelligent recommendations. The aim is integration with clients’ portfolios and analysis of market requirements in order to offer complete and personalized suggestions for the purchaser.
You will be part of our DevOps team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the USA.
Valid Until:30 September 2017
- Infrastructure ownership
- App and infrastructure performance management and monitoring
- Continuous delivery process
- Database server management
- Cloud management and monitoring (AWS) experience
- System Administration/Networking know-how: DNS, routing, network protocols, CDNs
- Virtualization/Virtual machines know-how
- Linux: experience with various distributions; installation and configuration; command line; system administration – shell scripts and login scripts, user and groups administration (AD, openLDAP), cron jobs; networking, service management, syslog, SSH; security; monitoring and maintenance
- Web Servers: Apache, Tomcat, Jetty (Linux/Java), IIS (Microsoft)
- Database: MongoDB (NoSQL), Oracle
- Application performance monitoring: New Relic, Graphite, LogicMonitor, Java Melody; Logging management tools
- Continuous Delivery experience (Jenkins)
- Load Balancers/Proxy know-how
- Application configuration know-how: web application configuration files, XML transforms
- Troubleshooting/Debugging tools: Fiddler, Postman, Development tools (browser)
- Ability to work independently and mentor others
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of English
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.