Fortech is looking to add an experienced DevOps engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
You will be part of a dynamic team, collaborating with the R&D organization to build out solutions for hosting and release pipeline for their products and services. You will help to ensure the infrastructure portion of the service stack that has an SDLC and that the processes and environments force quality and correctness into the development/testing cycles prioritizing service Availability, Performance, Capacity, Security and Compliance. The hosted applications are part of a global platform for speech recognition and sound processing.
Valid Until:23 December 2016
- Engage with software developers to integrate software development and delivery from inception to full operation, ensuring robust released software and systems
- Implement solutions for fault tolerance, performance enhancement, configuration management of applications, monitoring of systems and applications
- Interface with development teams to resolve applications issues
- Microsoft server operating systems (Windows 2008/2012) know-how
- Experienced in Red Hat CentOS platforms
- Shell scripting using Python, Bash, PowerShell
- Azure & Azure Resource Manager
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new platforms and technologies
Nice to have:
- Experienced in monitoring tools/Nagios
- Experienced in load balancers/HAproxy
- SQL Server configuration and basic SQL queries
- Networking know-how
- Application performance troubleshooting
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.