Experienced Embedded C Developers
Fortech is looking to add three experienced Embedded C Developer to its development team in Cluj Napoca, Iasi or Brasov.
In this role, you will be involved in building control and HMI components for light electric vehicles, together with a series of applications which form a complete IoT ecosystem: vehicle hardware, connectivity components, factory tools, mobile applications and dedicated websites. Some of the current features on the device are: speed, bike battery, bike assistance level, pedal torque, date/time etc.
At the moment are looking to extend the team on the all levels (management, BA, Development, QA) and focus on feature teams, that will work on integrated tasks between the multiple directions of the project.
Our partner is a company that develops, produces and operates systems and services particularly for the e-mobility and light electric vehicles sector. Their products include human-machine interfaces and connectivity components.
You will be part of our Embedded Team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
Location:Brasov, Cluj Napoca, Iasi
Valid Until:31 October 2017
- Analyze and implement requirements
- Write quality code
- Test and debug own code
- Estimate own tasks
- Continuous development process improvement
- Good knowledge and understanding of electronics principles and elements: digital and analog signals, clock signals, schematics, logical gates, decoders, multiplexers
- Familiarity with electronic tools: current sources, multimeter, soldering station, oscilloscope, logic analyzer
- Good knowledge of C programming
- Knowledge of OOP and clean code principles
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about UART, I2C, CAN protocols
- Python experience
- Studies in electronic engineering
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.