Experienced HR Generalist
Fortech is looking to add an experienced HR Generalist to its team in Iasi.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop and drive engagement and recruitment strategies in a highly competitive IT&C market.
Valid Until:15 April 2017
- Partner with HR managers to develop and implement appropriate HR policies and procedures
- Assure the alignment of company HR policies between Iasi and Fortech’s headquarter
- Play an active role in developing goals for Iasi HR team, through leadership and guidance
- Participate in the constant improvement of performance management, employee development, engagement & retention frameworks
- Understand both Compensation & Benefits local market trends and company policy and offers support to the business in existing and new initiatives
- Participate in industry events and constantly grow the network of candidates and potential strategic partners
- Contribute actively in building Fortech Iasi employer brand together with HR & Marketing team
- Explore continuously new recruiting sources to assist the recruiters in growing their candidate pools
- Drive the entire recruitment process in order to attract the right talent that meets our business needs for Iasi office
- Interview prospective candidates and portray the company employer brand
- Stay in the loop with the industry/technology trends, including client, market and employment conditions
- Collaborate in change management projects and manage the HR related internal and external communication for Iasi office
- Provide coaching to employees and managers on matters of engagement, career growth, personal development, conflict management etc.
- Collaborate effectively with team members from all delivery offices
- Implement Budget, Annual Plan and the HR Procurement for Iasi office
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in the IT field
- 3+ years of experience with HR areas of expertise, such as: Performance Management, Learning & Development, Engagement & Retention
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively with remote, distributed teams
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to multitask, maintain focus and work under pressure
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to learn technical information
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Outgoing and self-motivated attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced English language skills
- German language is an advantage
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.