Experienced Java Developer for eCommerce
Fortech is looking to add an experienced Java developer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in building applications and microservices around big data sets. The project is structured in 3 main components:
1. ETLs that aggregate data from various sources and consolidate into relational and document based databases;
2. APIs that read the data;
3. Custom built tools to monitor the health and SLAs of our data/products/infrastructure and integrate with other tools such as Logic Monitor, HAProxy.
The project team counts 6 members in Cluj Napoca and 6 members in the US, still growing.
You will be part of our Java team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the USA.
Valid Until:31 August 2017
- Perform high-quality development for medium complex web applications
- Contribute to the project development process
- Participate actively in an Agile development team
- Estimate own tasks and be able to accomplish medium-high complexity tasks at the required quality, while meeting the assigned estimation terms
- Be able to provide technical feedback
- Adapt to different technologies, projects and tasks
- Ensure close communication with the team and the client
- Experience in software development web applications
- Medium to advanced development experience with Java
- Medium understanding of software architectures and concepts
- Database knowledge (SQL/MySql, NoSQL like MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Experience with Web APIs (RESTful vs SOAP)
- Experience with Spring, SpringBoot
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of code management workflows (SVN, Git)
- Basic knowledge of UNIX
- Experience with Cloud services – nice to have
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.