Experienced Java Developer for Home Décor Project
Fortech is looking to add an experienced Java Developer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in developing a complex retail solution. The project targets retail companies from the USA that wish to improve their online shopping user experience and to increase their sales volume through intelligent recommendations. The aim is integration with clients’ portfolios and analysis of market requirements in order to offer complete and personalized suggestions for the purchaser.
You will be part of our Java Team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the USA.
Valid Until:30 September 2017
- Perform analysis of requirements and proposal of technical solutions
- Perform development of new features
- Provide maintenance of legacy code
- Perform code refactoring, unit testing
- Ensure continuous integration
- Contribute to architectural decisions
- Perform code reviews for peers
- Perform release and deploy activities
- Good Java Knowledge
- Good understanding of OOP principles
- Working Experience with SQL and MongoDB
- Working Experience with Spring
- GIT, continuous integration and code versioning tools know-how
- TDD experience is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.