Experienced QA Automation Engineer
Fortech is looking to add an experienced QA Automation Engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in testing an application for the automotive aftermarket businesses. Its main scope is to manage post-guarantee requests from car buyers, allowing car dealers to directly communicate with the manufacturer in order to manage service requests in a timely and efficient manner. Our client is an important IT solutions provider and integrator from Germany. It provides enterprise software solutions for one of the largest car manufacturers in the world.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software testing lifecycle.
You will be part of our QA team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
Valid Until:15 May 2017
- Analyze the requirements for automated scripts
- Perform scripting of manual test cases into automated test scripts
- Execute automated scripts and analyze results
- Report bugs and retest them
- Report progress and create test reports
- QA knowledge
- ISTQB certification or knowledge of the concepts
- Programming knowledge – OOP (Java/.NET etc.)
- Database knowledge (SQL)
- Experience with any test automation tools (Selenium, HP UFT, Silk test, TestComplete)
- Web technologies know-how is a plus
- Good command of English
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.