Experienced QA Engineer for eBike
Fortech is looking to add an experienced QA engineer to its core team in Iasi.
In this role, you will work on a project that consists in implementing a mobile app for the client’s fleet of electric bikes. The app will allow the user to configure the bike parameters and receive trip and navigation information. Our partner is a market leader in the bike industry, producing high quality bikes for general public and for top athletes and teams, including track, road and MTB world champions.
You will be part of our team in Iasi and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany and from our office in Cluj.
Valid Until:23 December 2016
- Define test strategies and design tests for the app
- Ensure the app is at the expected quality standards
- Test strategies and test design experience
- Automated and manual testing experience
- Good command of English
- Ability to ride a bicycle
Nice to have:
- Testing mobile platforms experience
- ITQB foundation level
- Experienced in Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket)
- C++/Java/C# work experience
- Electrical engineering diploma
Joining our team in Iasi, you have the chance to be part of a core team who’s shaping the beginning and growth of our delivery center and, particularly of our QA practice here.
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance and other perks and benefits. And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other facility that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.