Experienced QA Engineer for eCommerce
Fortech is looking to add an experienced QA Engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
You will work for our client based in the USA, a leading provider of digital solutions and services for retail grocery, connecting retail brands to their consumers through eCommerce and online tools.
The project builds small applications around Big Data and it is structured in 3 main components: 1. Route that brings SQL data to MySQL, ElasticSearch or Solr; 2. APIs that read the data and respond to end users; 3. SQL dashboard (a UI tool in Java that monitors either the routes, either the APIs).
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete testing lifecycle. You will be part of our team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software testers and leaders from our client in the USA.
You will be part of our QA team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the SUA.
Valid Until:20 January 2017
- Perform various tests including: functional, accessibility, usability or performance tests
- Investigate and report defects, and identify root causes
- Participate/update/re-structure the continuous development of project automated frameworks
- Participate in testing plans and strategies together with the testing team
- Provide execution and maintenance of automated tests, analysis of the test results
- Estimate testing activities and work independently
- Provide daily project updates
- Manual software testing web applications experience
- Understanding of software architectures and concepts
- Database knowledge (SQL/MySql, NoSQL like MongoDb, ElasticSearch)
- Web APIs (RESTful vs SOAP) experience
- Experienced in Agile methodologies
- Experienced in automation testing, mainly REST
- Experience on performance/load/reliability/scalability testing
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Fisheye, Crucible)
- Basic/Medium knowledge on Windows 2008/2012 servers
- SCM (SVN, git) – basic knowledge of code management workflows
- Basic understanding of Continuous Integration principals
- Basic knowledge on Linux is a plus
- ISTQB Certification is a plus
- Cloud services experience is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.