Experienced QA Engineer for Retail Solution
Fortech is looking to add an experienced QA Engineer to its team in Cluj-Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in testing a complex retail solution. The project targets retail companies from the USA that wish to improve their online shopping user experience and to increase their sales volume through intelligent recommendations. The aim is the integration with clients’ portfolios and analysis of market requirements in order to offer complete and personalized suggestions for the purchaser.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you will have the chance to participate throughout the complete software testing lifecycle.
You will be part of our QA team in Cluj-Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the SUA.
Valid Until:31 March 2017
- Project high-level analysis and planning during the entire project lifecycle
- Coordinate tasks for project QA team members and set priorities
- Decide testing strategy, adapted to different contexts
- Communicate closely with Project Manager, BA, and developers on all project deliverable
- Organize testing process, tasks and metrics
- Provide project status reports to the stakeholders
- Analyze and clarify project requirements
- Design test cases (good coverage, well-structured, logical) based on the requirements and the technical understanding of the product
- Execute test cases (multiple browsers and mobile devices)
- Bug reporting (investigation, root cause analysis, setting priority according to context, give all relevant information in a structured manner) Perform
- Perform occasional data curation
- Good understanding of software architectures
- Technical background (databases, client-server architecture, web concepts etc)
- Familiar with an Agile environment, knows where testing and what testing level/type comes in place during project life cycle
- Good knowledge of QA concepts and process
- Technically curious
- Investigate/ troubleshooting mindset and skills
- Good command of English
- Easy to adapt and willing to accept changes
- Ability to work independently and coordinate a testing team for a small project (1-2 testers)
Nice to have:
- Performance (load) testing experience is a plus
- Programming skills are a plus
- Database knowledge (SQL, NoSQL)
- Accessibility testing experience is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
We also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.