This Pre-Employment Training has been created to provide you with the opportunity to explore the fundamentals of the .NET technology. This pre-employment training can be equated with 90 hours of University practice.
The C# programming language fundamentals and .NET Framework
Basic OOP concepts applied in C#
ASP.NET MVC Framework
Basic SQL database programming
4th of October
- BSc (best match – students in their final year of bachelor’s studies) or MSc / graduate in IT field (Computers Science, Mathematics, Informatics, or any other related with IT field)
- Good English skills
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn, proactive and team player
- Send your resume and Letter of Intention at: email@example.com
- Deadline for submission: 28th of September
- Participants will be selected based on a preliminary CV screening, online test and a HR interview
- Confirmation of training registration: 29th of September
- The training sessions will be held between: 3rd of October – 17th of November (14 sessions) at Fortech Headquarters, 106 Frunzisului Street, Cluj-Napoca
Meet the trainers
Senior Software Developer at Fortech, very passionate about technology. He likes to share his knowledge and make people grow.
Software developer at Fortech, enthusiastic about everything related to Web/Desktop technologies.
Full stack developer at Fortech, passionate about games, UX (in general, not only in applications) and technology in general.