Front-End Developer for eCommerce
Fortech is looking to add an experienced Front-End developer to its development team for one of its offices in Cluj Napoca, Oradea or Iasi.
In this role, you will work for our client, based in the USA. They develop and operate a unique proprietary platform, which integrates commerce, marketing and data services for retailers and brands, being a market leader in the industry it targets. You will be joining a young and agile team, fun to work with, which will go the extra mile to make sure everything is running smoothly.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you will have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle and to focus on quality.
You will be part of our Web team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the USA.
Location:Cluj Napoca, Iasi, Oradea
Field:Web / Frontend
Valid Until:15 September 2017
- Design and architect new features for an eCommerce web application
- Provide requirements analysis
- Perform debugging and testing own code
- Provide help and support for other team members when needed
- Perform code reviews on a daily basis
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Solid understanding of the web platform and the Client-Server architecture
- Solid design skills
- Solid understanding of Functional Programming
- Good HTML, CSS Knowledge
- Experience with CSS Pre-processors
- Experience with asynchronous code
- Good command of English
- Ability to write clean code
- Passion for quality, attention to details
- Proactive attitude
- .NET Knowledge is a plus
- Experience with RESTful APIs is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.