Front-End Developers for Fashion & Home Décor Projects
Fortech is looking to add two passionate Front-End Engineers to its development team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in developing a complex retail solution. The project targets retail companies from the USA that wish to improve their online shopping user experience and to increase their sales volume through intelligent recommendations. The aim is integration with clients’ portfolios and analysis of market requirements in order to offer complete and personalized suggestions for the purchaser.
You will be part of our Web team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the USA.
Field:Web / Frontend
Valid Until:31 July 2017
- Implement the presentation layer of the application, based on clients designs
- Implement the presentation layer of the existing admin tools
- Clarify specifications with the client
- Experience with Git and Jira (Atlassian) is a plus
- Coding conventions/guidelines know-how is a plus
- Java: know-how of concepts and working with an IDE is a plus
- Good command of English
- Proactive attitude
- Problem solving abilities
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.