Full Stack Developers with AEM/Java
Fortech is looking to add three experienced Full Stack engineers to its development team in Cluj Napoca, who will have the opportunity to work with Adobe Experience Manager (formerly known as CQ5), a 100% Java-based platform.
AEM is one of the fastest-growing web platforms today and it provides website developers with all the tools they need to develop and manage high-class websites. Brands like Apple, Intel, Samsung, BMW, Coca-Cola, MasterCard, Philips and many more, leverage Experience Manager to deliver great customer experience. High in demand in Western Europe and USA, AEM also starts to take shape on the Romanian market.
Being an opportunity for the future, we wish to prepare specialists on this niche, together with our client, an official Adobe Business Partner (since 2004) and an “Adobe Authorized Training Centre”. With over 30+ Adobe experts (consultants, solutions architects and Adobe certified trainers), our client has the necessary expertise for providing the entire service for the Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe LiveCycle.
You will join a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle and to focus on software quality.
You will be part of our AEM team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
Valid Until:31 July 2017
- Implement dynamic components as part of the AEM platform
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, design sessions, stand-ups, retrospectives and code reviews
- Estimate own work and meet those estimations with minimal supervision
- Stay current with AEM industry trends and incorporate best of breed technology, patterns and methodologies
- Work experience with Java Web Development
- Fundamental knowledge of Web development
- Working knowledge of Web technologies – HTML, CSS, JS
- Good command of English
- Working knowledge of AEM – nice to have
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.