IT Business/Product Manager
Fortech is looking to add an experienced Business Analyst/Product Manager to its team in Cluj Napoca.
The client is a company that develops, produces and operates systems and services particularly for the e-mobility and light electric vehicles sector. Their products include human-machine interfaces and connectivity components.
The project consists of implementing a firmware framework and peripheral devices for e-bike systems.
Valid Until:31 August 2017
- Develop and manage direct relationships with client’s Product Manager and subject matter experts, ensuring solutions are aligned with their goals and priorities
- Manage and aggregate multiple information streams (client, technical experts, 3rd party suppliers) to create clear and complete technical requirements
- Ensure delivered solutions match client’s priorities and functional requirements
- Fluent English Language skills
- Good understanding of the connected vehicles field
- Strong analytical skills necessary to evaluate information from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract low-level information to general understanding and form an appropriate solution
- Would be great if you’re a passionate biker
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.