IT Consultant for Automotive
Fortech is looking to add an IT Consultant for Automotive Marketing & Sales Area to its growing team in Cluj-Napoca.
In this role, you will be focused on the competent advice of our customers concerning the IT processes of the used vehicle business and assistance in the creation of individual software solutions for our customers. You will work for our partner – T-Systems – a leading provider of information and communications technology (ICT) with a footprint in more than 20 countries, 46,000 employees, and external revenue of 8.2 billion euros (2015).
This will be a dynamic environment, where you will be a liaison between our partner and our development team.
This role requires strong knowledge in the automotive industry and preferably knowledge of Business Process Modelling, Unified Modelling Language. In addition, you will receive training in basic IT skills, business analysis skills, in generic Automotive OEM skills and T-Systems specific processes.
Valid Until:23 December 2016
- Requirements analysis, technical coordination and workshops with the customer
- Functional and technical documentation (requirement, design, specification, test)
- Functional solution design
- Requirements management in the development process
- Coordination of development team within agile methods (SCRUM, XP)
- Coordination and execution of acceptance tests with the customer
- Act as a trusted advisor for our customers relating to process improvements, specifications and requirements
- Detailed process knowledge within automotive sector, especially in Marketing & Sales
- Very good knowledge of individual software development regarding methods and processes as well as a good understanding about modern IT architectures of web-based business applications
- Knowledge in documentation based on analytical and methodical techniques and experience in preparation of functional requirements/ specification sheet are required
- Practical experience and a good knowledge in technical use of object-oriented analysis and applicable modeling methods
- English skills (Advanced level, C1)
Desired/ preferred skills:
- Good presentation and moderation skills as well as a confident and professional attitude
- Practical experience within agile IT-development
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of German
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.