Java Architect for In-Cars Connectivity App
Fortech is looking to add a Java Architect to its development team in Oradea.
The In-Car Connectivity project started more than two and a half years ago, with a core team that was already having several years of work experience in automotive projects. This is a complete platform for an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), powering car connectivity, control and authorization services. The infrastructure connects in real time millions of cars with external content providers and enables the control and authorization for car hardware programming (scheduling, geofencing etc).
In this role, you will be involved in building the next benchmark for in-vehicle connectivity back-end systems for after sales (like live traffic with TomTom) and client services (like auto services).
You will be comfortable with joining a small core team in Oradea and with connecting with software engineers and leaders from our office in Cluj.
Valid Until:23 December 2016
- Architectural decisions
- Architectural documentation creation
- Development teams assistance
- Production issues assistance
- Close communication with all project stakeholders
- Peer review for junior/mid colleagues
- Design, Technology, OS and tools
- Java Enterprise Edition 6+ (JPA, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JMS, JMX, JSF, JAAS, …)
- REST, SOAP
- JSON, XML, HTML
- HTTP(S), SMTP, TCP/IP, IPSEC, etc.
- Apache HTTP Server
- Apache Tomcat
- Windows, Linux
Nice to Have:
- Sun Certified Programmer for the Java Platform (SCJP)
- Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA)
- UML / BPMN
- Enterprise Application Servers (Jboss, Websphere)
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- NoSQL Data Store (Redis, Apache CouchDB, Apache Cassandra; Prototyping possible)
- SOA/Microservices understanding
Joining our Oradea office, you have the chance to be part of a core team who’s shaping the beginning and growth of our delivery center and, particularly, of our Java development practice there.
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other facility that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.