Fortech is looking to add two experienced Java Developers to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in building applications for our client. Our partner is a company that develops, produces and operates systems and services particularly for the aerospace, defense, and security sector. The client’s focus is on mission-critical products and solutions for customers and partners all over the world. The product areas cover: Aeronautics, Space, Surveillance & Mission Systems, and Support & Services.
You will be part of our Java team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the Europe Area.
Valid Until:31 October 2017
- Perform high-quality development for complex Java distributed applications
- Contribute to the project development process
- Participate actively in an Agile development team
- Be able to accomplish medium-high complexity tasks at the required quality
- Be able to provide technical feedback
- Adapt to different technologies, projects, and tasks
- Ensure close communication with the team and the client
- Medium to advanced development experience with Java
- Medium understanding of software architectures and concepts
- Java development according to SOLID principle and Design Pattern
- Experience with Java Networking, Java Concurrency / Multithreading, Java RMI (distributed Java programming)
- Experience with unit test and integration test (JUnit, Mockito)
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of code management workflows (SVN, Git)
- Work experience with Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA
- Java 8, Guava, Guice, Http Components – nice to have
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.