Java Engineer with Leading Potential for eBike Project
Fortech is looking to add an experienced Java engineer to its eBike development team.
The project consists of implementing a multi-functional interface for an electric bike (eBike). Among the features of the gadget are: build-in navigation engine, high quality design, large color display, ability to download and install new applications, security, automated system for updates check, communication with mobile devices, synchronization with the online.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle, including the design and architectural decisions, and to focus on software quality through peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment.
You will be part of our Java team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
Valid Until:31 January 2017
- Specifications analysis and effort estimations
- Optimal performing systems design and implementation
- Code implementation, documenting, testing and inspecting at imposed standards
- Continuous improvement of development processes
- Technical directions setting and decision making
- Maintenance tasks (change-requests, technical support)
- Java EE / Spring Framework (MVC, Data, AMQP)
- Messaging bokers: ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.