Java Engineer for Pre-Owned Cars Project
Fortech is looking to add an experienced Java engineer to its Java team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in building a JEE6 application with JSF on top of Websphere v8, dealing in the used cars business.
You will have plenty of opportunities for technical growth, on the project and within Fortech’s Training Plan while working together with a senior architect.
You will be part of our Java team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany, having the opportunity to travel and meet our client.
Valid Until:31 August 2017
- Develop a web application using the technologies listed (full stack)
- Read and understand specifications
- Contribute to the design of the application
- Discuss implementation decisions with customer
- Take part in regular meetings with the German client (Agile methodology)
- Code reviews
- Integration with other teams
- Java EE
- JUnit testing, Mock frameworks
- Apache Commons
- Enterprise Architect
- JIRA, Polarion
- Confluence, Wiki
- IBM Websphere Application Server (v8)
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.