Java Team/Technical Lead
Fortech is looking to add a Team Lead / Technical Lead to its Java team in Iasi.
In this role, you will manage and mentor a team of software developers whilst getting stuck into software design and development, implement software development best practices and be involved in Java code reviews. You will lead your team to push the boundaries of innovation and technology, take a data-driven approach to engineering.
Valid Until:30 June 2017
- Act as a technical lead and team coach for the development team
- Help to shape the team skillset to modern technologies
- Participate in design and architecture related decisions
- Perform code reviews
- Participate in technical interviews for new team members
- Participate in the evaluation process
- Consult with customers in order to evaluate and develop detailed functional/technical design documents
- Estimate and prepare project plans and timelines
- Conduct specifications analysis and effort estimations
- Ensure effective documentation of code, processes and procedures
- 10+ years of experience working in the IT industry developing solutions in various Java technologies and at least 2 years’ experience in a lead role
- Experience in Agile development
- Experience in using JIRA, Rally, Tomcat/WebSphere
- Know-how with JPA frameworks
- Knowledge of SQL development and performance tuning
- Core Java Enterprise Edition development skills and understanding of Java design principles
- Extensive skills within the Spring Framework or Java EE Framework and theirs related technologies.
- Maven experience
- Very motivated to build excellent code and progress towards design
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Client facing skills
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
You will have the opportunity to guide and help young developers build their careers. Teaching others is an important part for us so you will have the opportunity to test your presentation skills and improve them.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.