Junior QA Engineer for eCommerce
Fortech is looking to add a junior QA Engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will work for our client, based in the USA. They develop and operate a unique proprietary platform, which integrates commerce, marketing and data services for retailers and brands, being a market leader in the industry it targets.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete testing lifecycle.
You will be part of our QA team in Cluj-Napoca and will connect with software testers and leaders from our client in the USA.
Valid Until:31 May 2017
- Requirements analysis
- Test cases design (good coverage, well-structured, logical) based on requirements and technical understanding of the product
- Test case execution (on multiple browsers and mobile devices)
- Automate UI tests execution using Robot framework
- Work progress reporting, including product quality and blockers
- Basic understanding of software architectures
- Knowledge of QA concepts and process
- Technical background (knowledge of databases, client-server architecture, web concepts etc.)
- Analytical and troubleshooting mindset
- Good command of English
- Agile environment know-how is a plus
- Sitecore knowledge is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.