Linux DevOps Engineer
Fortech is looking to add an experienced Linux DevOps engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will work on an application in which relevant information from a sales company and a financial services company are combined regarding leasing/buyback contracts so that an integrated view can be generated. This way, correct accounting entries can be generated very efficiently, providing an excellent accounting quality as well as a very high transparency.
You will be part of our team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
Valid Until:23 December 2016
- DB administration
- DB scripting and deployment
- SE Tools components management
- PAI environment (WebSphere, LDAP) administration
- Interfaces monitoring
- Test environment maintenance and development
- Technical AM
- Basic usage: user rights, parse log files etc.
- Maintenance of services and package dependencies
- Remote administration using SSH: tunnels, ssh agent etc.
- Bash and Python scripts know-how
- Linux shell pipes and redirects
- SQL scripting know-how
- Basic TCP/IP knowledge – OSI model
- Basic operations e.g. modify IP address, netmask, gateway, nameservers
- Basic network troubleshooting: ping, traceroute, netstat
- Basic firewall handling (iptables, ufw, firewall-cmd)
- Basic DB2 knowledge – or other database
- DB concepts know-how: schema, bufferpool, tablespace etc.
- Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus – optional
- Git – optional
- Apache Tomcat – basic knowledge: install, deploy
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.