.NET Web Developer for Financial Sector
Fortech is looking to add an experienced .NET Web Developer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in a project which offers custom solutions for the progressive brokers in the Western European market. As the product evolved new features and functionalities are added in order to support the ever-demanding customer needs. Currently, we are developing a new plugin that manages all the rights for each broker using the platform.
You will be part of .NET team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Belgium.
Valid Until:31 July 2017
- Provide technical support for the development team
- Facilitate specifications analysis and effort estimations
- Contribute to design and architecture related decisions
- Create design and other technical specific documents
- Perform code reviews
- Implement features following requirements and coding standards
- Evaluate technical alternatives and feasibility; provide input for building detailed functional/technical design documents that offer the best solution to the problem
- Recommend, build, and deploy processes and procedures to enhance/support the software development lifecycle
- Experienced in architecture, design patterns, OOP, SOLID principles
- Experienced in RESTful web services
- Experienced in Unit Testing, automated builds tools and code quality checks
- Focused on code quality and high development standards
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented design patterns
- Experience in contributing to a scalable SaaS platform is a plus
- Experience in developing, publishing and debugging of Chatbots is also a plus
- Good command of English
- Proficient communicator
- Customer facing
- Critical thinking
- Adaptability, willingness to learn
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.