Program Manager for Newly Formed PMO
Fortech is looking for an experienced Program Manager to become an active member in our PMO group.
In this role, your main focus should be on accomplishing company’s strategic objectives by overseeing multiple projects within the organization, establishing the standards for the PMO and delivering change.
Valid Until:24 March 2017
- Plan, organize and monitor multiple organizational & transformational projects
- Develop and implement initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Develop and control deadlines and projects activities
- Apply resource management (budget, time frames, quality)
- Identify, evaluate risks and take appropriate corrective actions
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure an effective and efficient delivery
- Proven experience as a Program Manager
- Strong knowledge and relevant experience with project management practices, standards, methodologies, tools (PMP®, Prince2)
- Experience with development methodologies (Agile Scrum, Kanban etc.) and with Attlassian software development and collaboration tools
- Experienced in delivery of complex IT projects; experienced in projects with international client
- Resource management and budget management
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate
- Proficiency in English
- Advanced communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Nice to Have:
- CMMI, ISO, ISO 27001, ITIL know-how
- Experienced in projects targeting organizational change
- Experienced in projects targeting the implementation of business tools (e.g. CRM/ERP)
- Experienced in working with distributed teams
- Project Management related certifications
- German language skills
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.