Project Manager for Automotive
Fortech is looking to add a dedicated and experienced Project Manager to its development team in Cluj-Napoca.
The project team is split into three parts each being responsible for an application developed within the project Host (COBOL) Server, (JEE) Server, (Java SE) Client, with team members both at the customer site as well as near shore at Fortech.
- Lead cross functional integrated project teams
- Coordinate the deliverable and project specific activities, while maintaining the project scope
- Identify and escalate project risks and issues
- Prepare regular project reports for the management level
- Manage change in a dynamic environment
- Liaise with all project stakeholders
- Maintain strong focus on Customer Satisfaction by delivering exceptional project performance and predictable, repeatable project results
- Monitor improvement efforts in quality and productivity
- Build team capabilities
- Contribute to recruitment of new team members
- Provide appraisals and performance management for the team members
- 5+ years managing projects involving software development
- Experienced in leading cross-functional teams
- Experienced in managing all phases of a project
- Experienced inWaterfall methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan joint Operation/Development/Release projects
- Conflict resolution skills to handle customer issues/disagreements
- Analytical mindset
- BA/BS degree
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.
T: +40 364 715 604
Only candidates selected after the CV screening phase will be contacted.