Project Manager for eCommerce
Fortech is looking to add a Project Manager to its team in Cluj Napoca.
This role includes several management aspects with regards to the project, the customer, the team and the technology. Our client is based in the USA. They develop and operate a unique proprietary platform, which integrates commerce, marketing and data services for retailers and brands, being market leader in the industry it targets.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development life cycle, including the design and architectural decisions, and to focus on software quality through peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment.
You will be part of our team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the USA.
Valid Until:28 February 2017
- Responsible for the delivery of Enterprise projects for our dedicated partner
- Lead cross functional integrated (remote, at our partner, at Fortech) project teams
- Identify and escalate project risks and issues
- Report status of project(s) regularly to all levels of management appropriately
- Identify and create change control documentations with the ability to present pricing to the customer
- Develop process standards, procedures, and practices for ELM (Enterprise License Model) planning
- Be able to plan different types of projects from new pilot projects, new product features, customizations for our partner’s customers; new environments to technical depth and internal projects
- Manage change in a dynamic environment
- Lead the preparation and execution of overall project plan
- Act as a liaison point between the stakeholders (project team, customers)
- Maintain strong focus on Customer Satisfaction
- Monitor improvement efforts in quality and productivity
- Build team capabilities
- Contribute to recruitment of new team members
- Prepare development plans for the team members
- Provide appraisals and performance management for the team members
- 2+ years in managing software development projects (eCommerce related projects are a plus)
- Experienced in managing all phases of a project and software development lifecycles
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized, detail oriented, analytical and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to plan joint Operation and Development projects
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- PMI certification is preferred, but not required
- BA/BS degree is preferred, but demonstrated experience is essential
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.