Project Manager/Scrum Master
Fortech is looking to add a Project Manager/Scrum Master to its development team in Cluj Napoca.
This role includes several management aspects regarding the project, the customer, and the team.
You will join a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle.
You will be challenged with joining our mature team in Cluj Napoca and you can connect with software engineers and leaders from our clients in Europe.
Valid Until:15 June 2017
- Project Plan Development (basic management – support for Project Leader)
- Project Plan Execution (basic management for assigned team – responsible for quality and time)
- Integrated Change Control
Project Time Management (for responsible teams):
- Activity definition, sequencing, activity duration estimation
- Schedule development, schedule control
Project Cost Management:
- Resources Planning (together with Project Manager)
- Cost Controlling
Project Human Resources Management (people management and personal interaction)
- Project Staffing Acquisition (together with Project Leader/ Project Manager)
- Team Development (for responsible teams)
- Risk Identification (together with Unit Manager)
- Risk Monitoring & Control (together with Unit Manager)
- Facilitate meetings for the team (preparing, moderating, postprocessing); hold retrospectives of the team
- Team Dynamics: coach team members; mediate through conflicts in meetings; mediate the general conflict of goals between development team and product owner
- Help the team to get rid of impediments
- Suggest new metrics for the team as catalysts for change
- Act as a buffer between external distractions and the team
- Help the team and the product owner to find a suitable definition of done
- 2+ years managing projects involving software development
- BA/BS degree is preferred, but demonstrated experience is essential
- Experience in managing all phases of a project and software development life-cycles
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization and with customers
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, analytical and possess strong problem-solving skills
- Scrum Master certification – nice to have
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.