Project Managers (PMO)
Fortech is looking to add a valuable function to its organizational structure by introducing the Project Management Office (PMO).
In this context, we are looking for Project Managers that will provide high level support and project management oversight to the entire organization.
This involves working in partnership with internal stakeholders (CEO, Senior Managers and Project Managers) to provide advice and support that helps the organization: a. effectively plan and manage transformation projects and b. carry out continuous improvement initiatives at customer projects level.
Valid Until:16 December 2016
Project Management Process/Methodology:
- Define, standardize, implement and share project management discipline within the organization
- Build a common set of practices, principles, methods and tools for the management and delivery of various projects
- Select and maintain project management tools for the organization
Project Management Process Control:
- Ensure project management standards are being followed by performing regular assessments of projects through audits; define and standardize reporting methods, metrics, KPIs
- Consolidate audit reports and propose correction and preventive actions for customer projects; submit findings to internal stakeholders: Unit Managers, Business Unit Managers, COO & CEO
- Establish a staff of program managers who can manage multiple organizational & transformation projects and manage resources accordingly (budget, time frames, quality)
Product Investment Management:
- Project management for all investment projects where the Fortech Group has ownership
Home for Project Managers:
- Offer project support on request: provide project management guidance and advice to Project Managers within the organization. On request, take over the Project Management for the entire customer project
- Maintain a centralized office from which project managers can be assigned to work on projects
Internal Consulting and Mentoring:
- Disseminate know-how, provide guidance, coaching and mentoring to Project Managers inside Business Units or other structures inside the organization
- Strong knowledge and relevant experience with project management practices, standards, methodologies, tools (PMP®, Prince2)
- Experience with development methodologies (Agile Scrum, Kanban etc.) and with Attlassian software development and collaboration tools
- CMMI, ISO, ISO 27001, ITIL know-how
- Experienced in delivery of complex IT projects; experience in projects with international clients
- Proficiency in English
- Advanced communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate
- Resource management and budget management
Nice to Have:
- Experience in projects targeting organizational change
- Experience in projects targeting the implementation of business tools (e.g. CRM/ERP)
- Experience in distributed teams
- Project Management related certifications
- German language skills
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.