QA Automation Engineer for Automotive Sales Industry
Fortech is looking to add an experienced QA engineer to its QA Automation team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in building automation scripts for UI regression tests, as well as assisting other involved projects in automation of functional regression tests.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete product and software development lifecycle, and to focus on software quality through peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment.
You will be part of our QA team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers from Fortech and the leaders from our client in Germany.
Valid Until:31 March 2017
- Learn the business logic of the application
- Analyse the requirements for test automation and/or manual tests
- Perform scripting of test cases into automated test cases
- Execute automated test cases and provide analysis of results
- Report progress
- QA knowledge
- ISTQB certification or knowledge of the concepts
- Programming knowledge – OOP (Java/.NET etc.)
- Experience with any test automation tools (Selenium, Silk test etc.)
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.