QA Automation Engineer for Java Desktop Applications
Fortech is looking to add an experienced QA Automation Engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in creating and developing the automation solution for complex desktop applications. Part of this role implies researching the appropriate tools and creating the architecture for the automated tests. Some of the application functionalities include services and monitoring functionalities.
You will be part of our Java team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our customer.
Valid Until:15 June 2017
- Participate actively in Agile development teams
- Communicate efficiently and maintain a good relationship with our customer and the team
- Create and update requirements
- Research automated tools (in the initial phase)
- Create and develop the automation solutions
- Participate in test strategies and test planning
- Estimate own tasks and raising early risks and concerns to the client
- Experience in automating desktop applications
- Good understanding of software architectures and concepts
- Experience in working with Java tools (Eclipse, NetBeans)
- Strong database knowledge (SQL, NoSQL databases)
- Experience in working with desktop applications and RMI services
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Advanced English skills
- Java Certification is a plus
- German is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.