QA Engineer for Adobe Experience Manager Project
Fortech is looking to add an experienced QA Engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca, who will have the opportunity to work with Adobe Experience Manager, a 100% Java-based platform.
AEM is one of the fastest-growing web platforms today and it provides website developers with all the tools they need to develop and manage high-class websites. Being an opportunity for the future, we wish to prepare specialists on this niche, together with our client, an official Adobe Business Partner (since 2004) and an “Adobe Authorized Training Centre”.
You will join a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software testing lifecycle, working with Nexus Scrum.
You will be part of our AEM team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
Valid Until:15 July 2017
- Plan, monitor and control the testing in a feature development team (all stages of the project)
- Estimate project testing tasks and communicate risks and concerns as fast as possible
- Perform testing activities for web applications: functional and non-functional testing types depending on the project phase
- Design well-structured test cases
- Execute/maintain/review/improve manual tests
- Create clear defect reports
- Confirmation testing for defects
- Keep a clear status of the QA phases and process in his/her team
- Continuous sync with the QA lead
- Provide constant QA statuses
- Possibility to write automation test cases in the near feature
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience in software testing web applications
- Knowledge of QA concepts and process
- Technical background (databases, client-server architecture, programming skills) is a plus
- Good command of English
- Basic understanding of software architectures and concepts
- Adobe Experience Manager know-how is a plus
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- Selenium with Java automation knowledge is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.