QA Engineer for Automotive
Fortech is looking to add an experienced QA Engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop your business skills in the automotive industry, to work in a professional team and to participate in all the phases of the software development process. Our partner is an important global IT player on the German market, providing enterprise solutions for one of the largest automobile manufacturers.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to work along with experienced testers.
You will be part of our QA team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
Valid Until:15 February 2017
- Design test cases based on requirements
- Estimate testing activities and work independently
- Perform various tests including functional, accessibility, usability or regression tests
- Investigate & report defects and identify root causes
- Report progress and create test reports
- Strong knowledge of QA concepts and processes based on previous experience
- Good understanding of software architectures and concepts
- Good database knowledge
- Experienced in issue tracking tools
- Experienced in test case management tools
- Technical background
- Business oriented mindset (understand specifications and clarify open points with the customer)
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.