QA Engineer for Financial Sector
Fortech is looking to add an experienced QA Engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in a project which offers custom solutions for the progressive brokers in the Western European market. As the product evolved, new features and functionalities are added in order to support the ever-demanding customer needs. Currently, we are developing a new plugin that manages all the rights for each broker using the platform.
You will be part of our QA team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Belgium.
Valid Until:31 August 2017
- Design test cases for products/components and ensure maintenance
- Provide test execution
- Investigate and report defects and identify root causes
- Estimate testing activities and work independently
- Perform UI and back-end testing
- Provide daily project updates
- Familiar with QA concepts and process
- Good understanding of software architectures and concepts
- Experience on web testing and desktop apps testing
- Good command of English
- Technically curious
- Proactive and problem-solving mindset
- SQL Database knowledge is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.