QA Engineer for Travel Industry
Fortech is looking to add an experienced QA Engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in the testing process of a .NET Web application for an eCommerce reservation system applied in the travel industry. The Fortech team will be a remote extension of the client’s development team and will participate in the development and maintenance of the client’s software platform.
You will be part of our QA team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the USA.
Valid Until:30 June 2017
- Estimate new features and communicate risks and concerns to the client
- Perform high-quality testing activities for web applications
- Create well-structured test cases packages, based on received documentation, using specific test case management tools
- Create bug reports and communicate them to the team and clients
- Create periodical quality reports for the client
- Provide daily status to the client
- Strong knowledge of QA concepts and process based on previous experience (min. 2 years)
- Strong technical background (Client-server architecture knowledge, programming skills, at least basic OOP skills)
- Good understanding of software architectures and concepts
- Experience in software testing web applications (min. 1 year)
- Experience with Issue Tracking Tools (TFS, VSO)
- Experience with test case management tools (Microsoft Test Manager)
- Good database knowledge/experience: SQL Server (SQL Queries) – mandatory
- Experience in working with virtual machines
- Experience with automation tools: Selenium framework, SpecFlow, NUnit – nice to have
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.