QA Lead for eCommerce Project
Fortech is looking to add an experienced QA Lead to its team in Cluj Napoca.
You will work for our client based in the USA, a leading provider of digital solutions and services for retail grocery, connecting retail brands to their consumers through eCommerce and online tools.
The project builds applications and microservices around big datasets and it is structured in 3 main components:
- ETLs that aggregate data from various sources and consolidate into relational and document-based databases
- Custom built tools to monitor the health and SLAs of our data/products/infrastructure and integrate with other tools such as Logic Monitor, HAProxy
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete testing lifecycle. You will be part of our growing team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software testers and leaders from our client in the USA.
Valid Until:31 August 2017
- Perform project high-level analysis and planning during project lifecycle
- Decide testing strategy, adapted to different contexts
- Ensure close communication with Project Manager, BA, developers on project deliverables
- Provide effort estimations
- Provide support to team members
- Perform various tests including functional, accessibility, usability or performance tests
- Investigate & report defects and identify root causes
- Participate/update/re-structure the continuous development of project automated frameworks
- Execution and maintenance of automated tests, analysis of the test results
- Experience in manual software testing web applications
- Understanding of software architectures and concepts
- Database knowledge (SQL/MySQL, NoSQL like MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Experience in manual and automation testing on RESTful APIs
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Experience in performance/load/reliability/scalability testing
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration principals
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, fisheye, crucible)
- SCM (SVN, Git) – basic knowledge of code management workflows
- Good knowledge on Windows 2008/2012 servers
- Good knowledge of Linux is a plus
- ISTQB Certification is a plus
- Experience with cloud services is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.