Senior .NET Developer with Leading Potential
Fortech is looking to add a senior .NET engineer with leadership potential to its Sustaining Engineering team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be in the defect management field and you will work in a dynamic team, focused on rapid remediation of defects and configuration development requests. You will work on enterprise systems, providing troubleshooting solutions and resolving complex integration problems. Our costumer is based in the USA. They develop and operate a unique proprietary platform, which integrates commerce, marketing and data services for retailers and brands, being market leader in the industry it targets.
You will be part of our .NET team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the USA.
Location:Cluj Napoca, Iasi
Valid Until:31 May 2017
- Provide technical leadership for the team
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the development team
- Collaborate with support analysts to resolve issues
- Review work of other team members
- Conduct and participate in regular code reviews
- Conduct hotfix and patch releases
- Perform code implementation, document code, processes and procedures, testing and inspecting at imposed standards
- Perform specification analysis and effort assessment
- .NET middle tier / back-end / UI development experience
- Experience with at least one of the following: Entity Framework, NHibernate or relevant ORM framework
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to context switch and multitask
- Analytical mindset
- Good command of English
- Previous leading experience is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.