Senior QA Engineer for Financial Sector
Fortech is looking to add a Senior QA Engineer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in a project which offers custom solutions for the progressive brokers in the Western European market. As the product evolved, new features and functionalities are added in order to support the ever-demanding customer needs. Currently, we are developing a new plugin that manages all the rights for each broker using the platform.
You will be part of our QA team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Belgium.
Valid Until:31 August 2017
- Be responsible for the QA deliverables to the client
- Provide tasks coordination for QA team members, set priorities
- Ensure close communication with project stakeholders on project testing deliverables
- Mentor QA team members within the Fortech team
- Report relevant status on assignments to stakeholders
- Analyze and clarify project requirements
- Design test cases (good coverage, well-structured, logical) based on requirements and technical understanding of the product
- Execute test cases
- Report bugs (investigate, analyze root cause, set priority according to context, give all relevant information in a structured manner)
- Solid knowledge of QA concepts and process
- Very good understanding of software architectures
- Technical background (databases, client-server architecture, web concepts etc.)
- Very good understanding of STLC
- Experience with software development methodologies
- Good command of English
- Technically curious
- Investigative/ troubleshooting mindset and skills
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Performance (load) testing experience is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.