Software Development Engineers in Test
Fortech is looking to add two experienced Software Development Engineers in Test to its team, for one of its offices in Cluj Napoca, Oradea or Iasi.
In this role, you will work for our client based in the USA. They develop and operate a unique proprietary platform, which integrates commerce, marketing and data services for retailers and brands, being a market leader in the industry it targets.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle, including the design and architectural decisions for testing frameworks and tools. You will be part of a team involved in multiple test automated projects, including functional and performance testing.
You will be part of our QA team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the USA.
Location:Cluj Napoca, Iasi, Oradea
Valid Until:30 June 2017
- Implement Service level integration tests (.NET, NUnit, SpecFlow)
- Implement UI functional automated tests (.NET, NUnit, Selenium Webdriver)
- Implement code performance and load tests (Visual Studio 2015)
- Perform high quality testing activities for complex web applications
- Create, execute, maintain, review, document and improve automated tests, frameworks, tools and scripts
- Participate in short to long-term project plans and strategies
- Advanced programming knowledge
- SQL and Database knowledge
- OOP knowledge
- Software testing or development of web applications experience
- Software architectures and concepts understanding
- Good command of English
- Performance testing experience – nice to have
- Security testing experience – nice to have
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.