Team Lead & Senior Web Developer
Fortech is looking for a senior Web developer to join its team as a Tech Lead and Team Lead in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in ensuring technical leadership and providing coaching sessions to one of our growing web development teams. Also, you will act as a contact point with our clients, being implied in nurturing existing client relationships and shaping new long-term relationships with our clients.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you will have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle, while focusing on software quality.
Field:Web / Frontend
Valid Until:31 July 2017
- Build a new team, being involved from the early stages of the process
- Act as a technical lead and team coach for the web development team
- Help to shape the team skillset to modern technologies stack
- Participate in design and architecture related decisions
- Perform code reviews
- Participate in technical interviews for new team members
- Consult with customers in order to evaluate and develop detailed functional/technical design documents
- Estimate and prepare project plans and timelines
- Conduct specifications analysis and effort estimations
- Ensure effective documentation of code, processes and procedures
- Working knowledge and understanding of the concepts: SPA, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, REST APIs
- Continuous integration practices
- Agile/Scrum methodologies working experience
- AWS, nodeJs, CSS precompilers, microservices, Frontend Frameworks, MVC architecture know-how – is a plus
- Maven, GIT experience – is a plus
- Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence) know-how – is a plus
- Strong software development skills with the experience and independence to develop and technically lead software solutions without regular supervision
- Evidence of leadership competencies, including self-confidence, results orientation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both Romanian and English)
- Ability to rapidly learn new programming languages, tools and techniques to meet project needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technical environment with minimal instruction
- Strong attention to details and quality
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.