Fortech is looking to add a new colleague to its team in Cluj Napoca, familiar with WordPress or Sitecore development.
In this role, you will work for our client, based in the USA. They develop and operate a unique proprietary platform, which integrates commerce, marketing and data services for retailers and brands, being market leader in the industry it targets.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle and to focus on software quality through peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment.
You will be part of our Web team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the USA.
Field:Web / Frontend
Valid Until:28 February 2017
- Provide requirements and project specifications analysis
- Write technical documentation (and specifications)
- Develop and maintain web applications based on WordPress and Sitecore
- Ensure the collaboration within the team in order to achieve the requirements above
- Ensure the collaboration with clients and technical support
- Strong knowledge of WordPress: knowledge of existing built-in WordPress functions; creation of plugins and widgets; creation of custom WordPress Themes; creation of WordPress Plugins; understanding WordPress file permissions and it’s URL structure; security specific know-how
- Knowledge of Sitecore development
- Good knowledge of a CMS (Drupal, Joomla etc.), an e-commerce platform and/or a PHP Framework
- Knowledge of Sitecore CMS
- Understanding of server-side logic in .NET/C#
- OOP Knowledge
- Experience with grunt and or gulp
- Good Git working knowledge
- Good command of English
- React knowledge is a plus
- Working knowledge with Jira is a plus
- Cloud Base architectures is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.