Agile Manager/Scrum Master
Fortech is looking to add an Agile Manager/Scrum Master to its development team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will work for our client, based in the USA. The project targets retail companies from the USA that wish to improve their online shopping user experience and to increase their sales volume through intelligent recommendations. The aim is integration with clients’ portfolios and analysis of market requirements in order to offer complete and personalized suggestions for the purchaser.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle.
You will be part of our team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the USA.
- Be responsible for the delivery of the product which we are building for our dedicated partner
- Lead cross-functional integrated (at our partner, at Fortech) project teams
- Manage the product delivery through the project lifecycle, from initial planning to completion of deliverables
- Coordinate the deliverables and project-specific activities performed by cross-functional project team members
- Identify and escalate project risks and issues
- Report status of project regularly to all levels of management
- Ensure that the product backlog is refined and prioritized
- Develop process standards, procedures and practices
- Define and monitor various KPIs (at team and project level)
- Manage change in a dynamic environment
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all key stakeholders, both internally and externally with our partner, who is in relationship with the customers
- Lead preparation and execution of overall project plan
- Maintain open communication among project participants and affected parties
- Maintain strong focus on Customer Satisfaction by delivering exceptional project performance and predictable, repeatable project results
- Monitor improvement efforts in quality and productivity
- Handle customer issues/disagreements to return to 100% customer satisfaction
- Perform appraisals and performance management for the team members
- Contribute to building team capability in order to meet the business needs taking into account the team members’ individual development plans and skills
- Contribute to motivating the team to meet business objectives and to create a long-term harmonious work environment
- Create development plans for the team members
- Encourage and create a positive atmosphere to host creativity and technical enrichment
- 2+ years managing projects involving software development
- Experience in managing all phases of a project and software development lifecycles, especially in Agile environments
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization and with customers
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, analytical and provide strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced and often changing environment
- PMI-ACP certification is preferred, but not required
- BA/BS degree is preferred, but demonstrated experience is essential
- Technical experience in Java projects will be a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.