Android Developer for Advertising Platform
Fortech is looking to add an experienced Android Developer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
You will be part of a dynamic team that is developing applications and SDKs for our clients. You will be responsible for adding new features to the applications/SDKs, maintaining related apps and introducing new initiatives.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle and to focus on software quality through peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration, and development.
You will be part of our Mobile team in Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
Valid Until:15 December 2017
- Perform code implementation, documenting, testing and inspecting at imposed standards
- Provide design and architecture related decisions
- Write automated tests for the implemented features (unit tests, integrations tests, and acceptance tests)
- Help maintain code quality through code reviews
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and ship new features
- Take initiative, engineer best practices in terms of coding standards, code refactoring and code performance
- Perform Android development under SCRUM including grooming sessions together with the customer in order to deliver high-quality solutions for the problems that our clients face
- Strong experience with OOP
- Strong experience with Design Patterns
- Knowledge of continuous integration and delivery
- Understanding/knowledge of TDD – willing to develop code under TDD guidelines
- Experience in any tool to track down memory leaks, allocation, energy (Android Monitor/DDMS)
- Experience in developing SDK/Frameworks/Libraries for Android platform
- Good command of English
- Passionate about writing clean code and well-designed applications
- Very good attention to details – both technical wise and specifications wise
- Open to new ideas and feedback
- Solid communications skills: ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Team Player
- Fast Learner – you can easily adapt to new technologies
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.