Fortech is looking to add two experienced .NET Web Developers to its team in Iasi.
We are currently growing a development team for a new and complex web application for the financial sector.
In this role, you will be involved in all the development phases of the project. You will use modern technologies (.Net Core 2.0, Docker, PostgreSQL, Angular 4, Bootstrap, Microservice base architecture, Dapper, REST APIs) and work in an Agile Team.
You will be part of our .NET team in Iasi and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the UK.
- Provide technical support for the development team
- Facilitate specifications analysis and effort estimations
- Participate in design and architecture related decisions
- Document procedures or aid in their creation
- Perform code reviews
- Implement features following requirements and coding standards
- Evaluate technical alternatives and feasibility; provide input for building detailed functional/technical design documents that offer the best solution to the problem
- Ensure close communication with the client
- Advanced knowledge of ASP.NET technology, C#, MVC frameworks
- Good knowledge of .NET concepts and OOP
- PostgreSQL (or SQL)
- Entity framework /Dapper or other MicroORMs
- Previous experience with RESTful services
- Previous experience with Microservices
- Good English skills
- Proactive attitude
- Team player
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) – nice to have
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.