Fortech is looking for two reliable persons, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, interested to join our team in Cluj Napoca as Assistant Managers.
In this role, you will work closely with our managers, interacting with both clients, delivery teams and other departments in our organization.
- Manage a calendar of appointments; organize meetings
- Take meeting notes and prioritize items that need attention
- Prepare and analyze financial reports
- Offer support in customer relationship management
- Prepare reports and invoices for customers
- Assist the manager in the interaction with other departments inside the organization
- Provide support on a needs-basis for other management roles inside the department
- Assist with the internal processes, acting as a liaison between the support departments, managers and our clients
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, both English and Romanian
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to take challenging tasks but also simple/routine tasks
- Willingness to learn and self-improve
- Ability to prioritize, and high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision and also as part of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Communication, Administration or Economics related field is a plus
- Previous working experience is a plus
- Experience with Atlassian tools or similar (e.g. Trello) is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.