Azure DevOps Engineer
Fortech is looking to add an experienced DevOps engineer to its team, for one of its offices in Cluj Napoca, Oradea or Iasi.
In this role you will be involved, in building an app which consists of a family of easy to integrate audio SDKs with sound recorder, playback and control device support functionality, which is part of a global development platform.
You will be part of our DevOps team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the USA.
Location:Cluj Napoca, Iasi, Oradea
Valid Until:31 October 2017
- Engage with software developers to integrate software development and delivery from inception to full operation, ensuring robust released software and systems
- Implement solutions for fault tolerance, performance enhancement, configuration management of applications, monitoring of systems and applications
- Interface with development teams to resolve applications issues
- Microsoft server operating systems (Windows 2012 and 2016) know-how
- Experience with Red Hat CentOS platforms
- Shell scripting using Python, Bash, PowerShell
- Azure & Azure Resource Manager
Nice to have:
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Experience with load balancers/HAproxy
- Networking know-how
- Application performance troubleshooting
- SQL Server configuration and basic SQL queries
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.