Business Analyst for Automotive/Embedded
Fortech is looking to add a Business Analyst, with experience in the Automotive/Embedded area, to its growing team in Iasi.
The Business Analyst will apply advanced understanding and knowledge of supporting business change, specifically in regards to business processes and documenting business requirements, impacts and benefits.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you will work with our partner and our development team.
Valid Until:31 October 2017
- Create, analyze, validate requirements and specifications for the project processes
- Prepare and attend workshops with our customer
- Work together with the team leads, senior developers and clients to define the business specifications
- Offer support during implementation
- Good knowledge of individual software development regarding methods and processes
- Good technical understanding of software applications and embedded systems
- Knowledge in documentation based on analytical and methodical techniques
- Experience in preparation of functional requirements/specifications
- Agile experience
- Ability to communicate information and concepts in appropriate format to senior stakeholders, technical teams and teams on site
- Demonstrated research, deductive skills, problem-solving, analytical skills and vision
- Ability to work with multicultural virtual teams
- English skills (Advanced level, C1)
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.